The Legend

The Legend

Friday, March 28, 2014

Trade: Dion's IP Autos Only

Dion may be the easiest person in the world to trade with.  If you have autos he'll make a deal.  If you have anything setting around shoot Dion an email and he'll send you a huge list of what he has available.  I sent Dion a few Gypsy Queen Autos and he returned a couple certified Pirate autos along with several bonus cards.



In some ways I feel sorry for Daniel Moskos.  He will always be remembered as the guy the Pirates took instead of Matt Wieters.  Looking back at the old Pirate drafts is enough to make me sick.

John Grabow was a very effective reliver for the Pirates in the mid 2000's.  I believe this is his only certified auto.

The last picture shows some in person autos of several Pirates.  I really like the Randy Tomlin!

Thanks for all the great cards Dion.  Look forward to more deals.

1 comment: