The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Trade With Play At The Plate

I recently made a trade with Brian from the blog Play at the Plate.  It was a fun deal in which I sent off a bunch of Rangers cards and Brian returned the favor with a boat load of Pirate cards.  Above is a sweet Joe Randa auto from Donruss Signature that Brian included in the bundle.

4 Purple Chrome Pirates including an awesome Cutch.



Good ol' Kris Benson.  I think his crazy wife was in the news more than his pitching.


I love the Tony Womack card.  Pretty sweet action shot!  Also check out the Jason Kendall/Mike Piazza "Deja Vu" card.

 I was always a huge fan of the Stadium Club cards because of the great photos.


Thanks again Brian!  This was just a small sample of the cards Brian sent. Lets keep the cycle going.  I'll put some more cards in the mail for you by the end of the week.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the package. I'll look for some more stuff for you too.

    ReplyDelete