The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tie One On

2016 National Treasures Jameson Taillon Auto Patch /99

I have had a lot of luck lately winning eBay auctions centered around Panini National Treasures. While many of the cards I've won have been sent to my trade partners, the jumping off point is almost always a Pirates card. Such was the case with this Taillon auto.

For the most part Jameson has been a relatively cheap add to my collection. It probably has something to do with the long gap between draft and actual debut time. This has made for a nice buyers market! When Jameson was drafted he was seen as one of the best high school arms since Josh Beckett but injuries stunted his development. 

Taillon ended up having a successful debut in 2016 and looks to be a big part of the rotation in 2017! 

6 comments:

  1. As a benefactor of your success, I say keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beneficiary is what I meant. Geez.

      Delete
    2. I agree with gcrl! I love the Addy you sent my way! Thank you!

      Delete
    3. I have more to send to each of you!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you sir. His cards are still really cheap. Can even get the real fancy stuff like this one for less than a blaster.

      Delete