The Legend

The Legend

Monday, June 6, 2016

An Exquisite Bay

2007 Exquisite Jason Bay Auto /20

Pride of Canada Jason Bay will forever hold a special place in my collecting heart. He kept me interested in the Pirates during the latter years of the losing streak. I've mentioned a few times that my Bay collection is by far the most complete of any player I've collected over the years. Being able to find new Bay's is a big deal as most of my needs are obscure parallels. 

Like the Teke card I showed yesterday, I was the only bidder. The starting bid was only $4 but I guess the $3 shipping scared people away. I will happily pay $7 to add this to my collection. Let's hope a few more Bay's hit the market for cheap prices! 

As you are reading this I should be on a plane heading home from Boston. I'll share some pictures in the next couple days. 

Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice one! Man, UD put out a lot of sets in the mid-00s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooooo many sets. Not much in the way of Pirates though because they were terrible.

      Delete
  2. So what you're saying is that Bay was Bae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urban dictionary tells me that means poop. I don't think Bay is poop.

      Delete