The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Wish it Want it Do it

Just the other day I posted a printing plate of Sean Casey where I mentioned that I thought a few autos existed featuring him in the Pirate uniform.  Welp.....!!!!!


 2006 Flair Showcase Sean Casey Auto

I don't always search for Casey on eBay, but I think I had mentioned him so many times lately that the searches became more prevalent.  Sure enough the timing was perfect and an auto popped up with a BIN price of $3.99.  I instantly purchased it. 

Cards like this hold a special place in my heart.  I love when players that have short runs with teams get represented with cardboard.  At the very least your hope is an Update card, but every once in a while you get lucky with a relic or auto from some of the more obscure sets.  Thanks Flair! 

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. That is a cool card, I forget he was a Pirate and now only know him as the loud excitable guy on MLB Network...

    Unique signature too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Casey is from the Pittsburgh area so it was too bad the Pirates couldn't roster him a little longer.

      Delete
  2. It's just like Ghandi said - "be the change you wish to see in the world"

    ReplyDelete