The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Work in Progress

Hello Blog World,

My name is Matt and I'm a diehard Pittsburgh Pirates and West Virginia Mountaineers fan.  I've been collecting cards my whole life and have accumulated thousands of game used and autographed memorabilia.  My goal in blog world is to meet other card lovers and establish trade partners.  I'm working on scanning my collection to sportscardalbums.com to have a visual guide to what I have in my collection.  Feel free to drop me a line as I love to talk cards and sports in general.  Let me know what you like to collect and I can start picking up stuff.  I have a few friends who collect so I might be able to find something you like or need.



The card above was picked up on Ebay before the holidays and is numbered to /25.  It is from 2013 Topps Update.   The set had lots of Pirates in it including many All Star variations.  I'm currently looking for the Jason Grilli jumbo patch and jumbo patch auto.  Each is numbered out of /6.  

1 comment: