The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Speed Kills

I purchased my new all in one printer today on Amazon.  It will be here early next week.  Thanks to all of those who gave me ideas.  I read lots of reviews and ended up going with the Epson Workforce 3620.  It had what I was looking for, along with high ratings for print quality that my wife wanted.  I'll keep you posted once I get it up and running.

2003 UD Maury Wills Jersey /350

Maury Wills only played a couple of seasons with the Bucs so he doesn't have much in the way of relics representing himself in the Bucco uniform.  I've owned this card for a long time so I don't recall a price, but I'm sure it was very affordable.  Known for his great speed, Wills had 586 career steals (81) with the Bucs. Wills won the MVP in 1962 with the Dodgers just edging out Willie Mays.  That year he had 104 stolen bases.  Tough break for Willie, he had himself a monster year.  I guess the voters liked steals.  

Gint-A-Cuffs is getting exciting.  It has been a lot of fun seeing all the A&G breaks.  Look forward to the final push.  


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mark! It pops a little more in person. Until I get my new scanner/printer, I have to settle with my cell phone for pics.

      Delete
  2. Father of the "legendary" Bump. One of the few players to hit a back to back inside the park home run.

    ReplyDelete