The Legend

The Legend

Monday, February 1, 2016

Another One Bites the Dust

2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Nate Mclouth/Nyjer Morgan Dual Jersey Auto /10

A found white whale!!!!!

It really wasn't much of a hunt.  This card was sitting on COMC for well over a year.  It was just a matter of me wearing down the seller. A couple weeks back the seller finally came off his high asking price.  I still paid more than what I wanted (around $14) but the card just hasn't popped up in so long. My hope was the $8-10 range.

I'll probably update the whale list once I find one more card from the list.  

Thanks for reading. 

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card, and way to be patient! I love the red auto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an odd combination of players. I had to have it when I first saw it.

      Delete
  2. Glad you got it! I'd wanted to grab that for you for a while but like you said, dude's price wasn't reasonable for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for the longest time the guy had it around $30. That was just way too much.

      Delete
  3. Congrats and great price. Sharp card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet looking card. I was always a fan of Tony Plush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a crazy man. His personality was just developing then we traded him to the Nats in the Joel Hanrahan deal.

      Delete
  5. Patience pays. Congratulations on knocking another whale off of your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. I'm usually pretty good about not pulling the trigger if the price is out of whack.

      Delete