The Legend

The Legend

Monday, May 5, 2014

Trade: The Daily Dimwit

A few weeks back I sent Sam from the blog The Daily Dimwit a few Astros cards highlighted by a Mark Appel dual auto.  Appel was drafted a couple years back by the Pirates but didn't sign.  After another great season at Stanford the Astros took Appel # 1 overall.  Since the card didn't fit in my Pirates collection I went hunting for an Astros collector.  After a few emails with Samuel I sent the Appel along with a few other cards.  Samuel returned the favor by sending me some awesome cards.  Take a look....



 Young Cutch!
 Some beautiful Tribute cards of Pirate legends
 Great Clemente!
 Always happy to receive a Cutch!
 Love the Geno Smith auto!  Let's Go Mountaineers.
I love Triple Threads so I was happy to receive this Neil Walker jersey.  Neil doesn't have a ton of hits so I'm always happy to get one when I can.

Thanks again for the great trade Samuel.  I know I have a few more Astros cards around so I'm sure we will be able to deal again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment