The Legend

The Legend

Friday, May 2, 2014

Trade: S.Mack Talk

A couple weeks back Jimmy from the blog S.Mack Talk contacted me after I had posted the results of my 2013 Gypsy Queen box break.  He told me he was putting the mini set together and asked for some help.  I was more than glad to help as I wasn't planning on putting together the set. I sent Jimmy 7 minis and a couple of Angel autos.  He was nice enough to send some cards back my way.

 Bob Walk!
 Bob Walk!
 Love the red parallels of Marte, Alvarez and Cole!
Jimmy really helped me by adding the Cal Ripken Prizm card.  I'm very close to a complete set and that was one of the few remaining holes.  Also love the Bob Walk cards!  If you have any extra 2013 GQ minis around be sure to contact Jimmy.  He is awesome to trade with and will definitely make it worth your while. Looking forward to future deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment