The Legend

The Legend

Friday, May 30, 2014

Some New Old Archives and $30 a Week Habit

First, Roger from $30 a week habit found this gem and gave me a shout out.
This is the back of a Sam Jones 62 Topps.  The Pirates have been walking the plank a bunch this year.  

In honor of Archives being released this week here are a few older Fan Favorite Autos from 2012.  I always enjoy adding the Pirate autos from the Archives set as they are always affordable and have some great pictures.  I especially like the Madlock as he is one of my favorite older Pirates to collect.  

Hopefully the Buccos can put together a good series against the Dodgers this weekend.  Gerrit Cole got them off to a good start last night.  Let's see if the rest of the rotation can follow his lead.  I'm not holding my breath.  

Have a good weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment