The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Cure for What Ails You

I applaud the blogs that can post 5 or 6 days a week and tell a nice story involving the intricacies of our hobby.  I know it would take a lot of work and research to do what some of you do on a daily basis.  I try to post everyday, but I'm a cheater.  Usually my posts consists of a paragraph or two highlighting a card I own, or a trade post.  I'm the first one to admit it is not very enlightening.  My hope is over time it will evolve into more entertaining posts, but this will have to do for now.

If you have some writers block I think I can help.  One thing I do have is trade bait and lots of it.  So let Dr. Bob Walk give you something to write about.  I have relics/autos of just about every team along with a ton of modern base and inserts.  I know trade posts get the least amount of readers, but maybe something I have can spark the creative process.  Shoot me an email if you are in the mood to deal (Mattscott82@gmail.com).

Here is another McCutchen auto

2012 Panini Prime Cuts /25

Hope everybody is having a good weekend.  Thanks for taking a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment