The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Teke Round 2

2003 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Kent Tekulve Auto

Kent Tekulve is just one of those guys that everybody likes.  Since my Topps Retired card received a good bit of attention I figured I would show another Teke auto in my collection.  Must be the awkward shades and unique delivery that made him a fan favorite.  I would imagine if I was a kid in the 70's I would have imitated the submarine pitching style.  Hope you enjoy the card.  Remember shoot me a message if you want to trade

4 comments:

  1. Okay, now you've done it. I'll have to post my Kent Tekulve autographs that I got TTM in the 1980s soon. Perhaps that's what my memorabilia Mondays will turn into -- "autographs from the 1980s Monday".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will probably get a lot of hits showing off the Teke auto's. The blogging community loves him.

      Delete
  2. Another Tekulve autograph? Very cool. Didn't realize there were so many certified autographs of him. Btw... it totally was his unique delivery and awkward shades that made me a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he has a handful. Most are from the mid 2000's. I believe there is a couple Topps Originals as well.

      Delete