The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ready for Baseball

Pitchers and catchers report this week, but baseball seems like 100 years away with all the snow on the east coast.  I miss the days when I was in college and my buddies and I would hit up spring training in Bradenton.  Life has a way to get in the way of those kind of trips.


I got this card not long after the 2012 National Treasures set came out.  Not a huge fan of the button cards, but I got a fair deal on the card.  Always hard to pass up a Mccutchen card at a decent price because it is getting really hard to find a low numbered Cutch auto for under $100.   This one is numbered to 6.  Man, I hope Panini can get a license soon. 

Any early predictions for NL MVP this year?  I think my shortlist this year is Cutch, Harper, Hanley Ramirez and Jason Heyward.   Might make for a good contest down the road. 

Anybody open 2014 Topps?  Any good hits?



No comments:

Post a Comment