The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Trade Bait

Just to let everyone know I will be posting trade bait very soon.  I've been busting some boxes with friends and participating in case breaks the last couple of months with the idea of accumulating some cards to deal.  In the meantime feel free to send me an email or comment on a post with anything you are looking for.  I'm always looking for Pirate auto/relics and WVU grad auto/relics.  My buddy Micah who also helps me with the blog is an avid collector of all things Pirates as well. 

Here is a cool card I picked up last fall.


This was a box topper from 2012 Bowman Sterling featuring autos of Dylan Bundy, Danny Hultzen and Gerrit Cole.  The only bad thing about box toppers is finding ways to protect the corners.  If anybody has found something that works drop me a line.  Most of the top loaders for pictures are too big and the card still slides around. 

I'm sure I will be writing about Gerrit a ton in the next few months as I've been accumulating a pretty large collection of his auto's.  It's exciting to see the Pirates have a front line power pitcher.  One thing over the years the Pirates have been missing is that clear cut number 1 starter.  Lets hope Gerrit can feel that void over the next handful of years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment