The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Ten List

Since the Pirates are off to a rough start I figured I would showcase some prospect cards.  Here is a visual top ten list of the Pirates top prospects.  I used the Fangraphs list as the reference.  Polanco looks to be the only one on the list that can have an impact this year since Taillon is having Tommy John surgery.  The system is a consensus top 5 in most publications and number 1 in Baseball America.  Another promising thing is that many of the guys that fall 11-20 would make most teams top ten, so that is encouraging for the future.  


10.  Luis Heredia
9. Harold Ramirez ( No Card)
8. Josh Bell

7. Reese McGuire
6. Nick Kingham
5. Alen Hanson
4. Austin Meadows
3. Tyler Glasnow
2. Jameson Taillon
1. Gregory Polanco

4 comments:

  1. My buddy picked up a nice Gregory Polanco this weekend at the show and I immediately thought of you. Unfortunately it was way out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polanco is really expensive right now and will only get worse as he is nearing his debut. Thankfully I got a few of his autos early on. Thanks for thinking of me!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! If you ever want to trade shoot me a message.

      Delete