The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Trade: Angels in Order

I contacted Tom from the blog Angels in Order a few weeks back to let him know I had a few Mike Trouts for trade. Here is what Tom sent me back.  This is only a sample as he sent me a boatload of cards.

 Love the Francisco Cordova card.  He was a very effective pitcher for the Bucs in the 90's.
Tom loaded me up with prospects.  Really nice purple Bowman Gerrit Cole and  a bunch of Bowman Chrome prospect cards.

 I love getting all the Pirate variation Topps sets.  Always nice to add some McCutchen's as well!
Clay Holmes is an interesting prospect.  He really struggled at the beginning of last year but found his groove halfway through the season.  He is an interesting talent who some believe is the next breakout candidate for the Pirates.  Most prospect lists have between 10-15 in the Pirates system.

I really appreciate all the cards Tom.  I've already started another stack for you when we trade again!

Thanks for checking out the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment