The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trade: Night Owl Cards

Yesterday I received a nice little care package from Greg at Night Owl Cards.  Greg's blog was one of my inspirations to start my own blog.  I was a long time reader and have always enjoyed his posts.  So it was nice to finally trade some cards with him. Here is what he sent....


I love Manny Sanguillen.  The man is always smiling.  This is the second Sanguillen I've received in a trade this week!
Mientkiewicz reminds me of some of the rough days of being a Pirates fan.  
 I think the Joel Hanrahan cartoon card mixes well with the Don Hoak.
Jason Grilli is a personal favorite with a great backstory.  From former first round pick to journeyman reliever, the Pirates struck gold with him and he has been a top notch reliever the past couple of seasons.

Thanks again for all the cards Greg.  Look forward to future swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment