The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Trade: Mark Hoyle

I contacted Mark a few weeks back to let him know that I had some Red Sox for trade.  He immediately responded and said he could help with vintage needs.  The theme was 1979 for this trade.  Check out the great cards.




These Classic cards always remind me of my childhood when my Mom would purchase me a set for special occasions.
Stargell!

I really appreciate all the cards Mark.  My plan is to make vintage Pirates a priority once I sell off my Steelers collection when football season starts.  Thankfully trades like this has helped me get a head start. Look forward to trading again soon Mark.  Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Next trade will have some 78's . We will work our way backwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a lot of duplicate vintage Bucs if you wanna make a trade. Bstryker81 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try and think of something to give in return before I shoot you an email. I need to find those double AVS autos I have.

      Delete