The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Trade: Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle

Greg from PTSIA and I have swapped cards a few times now.  He is one of several Dodger bloggers who I've swapped cards with since I started Bob Walk the Plank.  Yesterday I received a bubble mailer from Greg full of fun Pirate and WVU cardboard.....check it out.  Please excuse the crappy pictures as I'm unable to make it to my desktop computer and have to take all my pics with my phone.
 Here is a great 2004 Donruss Dave Parker auto.
 52 Bowman George Munger.  What a great card.  Really appreciate the vintage!
 Purple refractor Jedd Gyorko.

Thanks so much for the great cards Greg.  I'm sure I'll be able to round up some Dodgers for you in the near future.  Also need to double check my Gerrit Cole collection for doubles.  Since you sent me some WVU I might as well hook you up with some Bruins.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed everything, thanks again dude!

    And don't worry about sending any Dodgers, I think I might be entirely dry on Pirates' stuff haha. Although I wouldn't be opposed if you came across any of my remaining Ginter needs....haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. I have a friend who has a good bit of Ginter. I'll send him your way to see if he has anything you need.

      Delete
    2. Gracias! Oh, and I mean, if you wanted to set aside some Dodgers and Coles for a future trade.... ;)

      Delete