The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Canadian Club

Do you believe in miracles!  The Pirates actually beat Adam Wainwright and the Cardinals this afternoon.  I escaped from work and went home to watch a few innings on my lunch break and was pleasantly surprised.  The Pirates had two big series against the Brewers and Cardinals and responded by winning both.  Hopefully we are catching the Reds at the right time as Votto and Bailey are still out.

Canadian Club Classic Willie Stargell Auto

No license, no problem.  I've had this auto for several years, but recently added another copy thanks to a friend of mine.  I bought some cards off of him several different times and he threw this in as a thank you.  

The Canadian Club autos are nice options if you are looking to add some great names to your autograph collection and keep on a good budget. By no means the most stylistic card ever created, but you get a nice up close photo and a sharp auto.  


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like Ike had himself two big days to put up the W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had been pretty crappy for about 2 months. Being due is an understatement.

      Delete
  2. Shouldn't have any problems with the Reds. I think they're racing the Cubs to the bottom of the division.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping we would miss Cueto, but it looks like he is pitching Sunday. He owns us this year. I'm just looking for consistency so I will be happy with 2 out of 3.

      Delete