The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dropkick Aftermath

The Dropkick Murphys show was fun, work today not so much. If you get the chance go check them out. Even if you don't know their songs the atmosphere alone is worth the price of admission.

Here are a few pics my wife took....

 They even had a really cool acoustic portion of the show.


As is the tradition they invite some ladies up on the stage for "Kiss me I'm Shitfaced" Such a romantic song....

Back to cards tomorrow. Sleep tonight......


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would probably give Flogging Molly the nod before Dropkick, but both are great live shows.

      Delete
  2. They're definitely on my concert bucket list, did they do Tessie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did not. A few songs were left off the setlist that I was hoping to hear. They really tried to hit at least one song off all their albums so that was cool.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You can always go to Boston and hear a show! Couple of the guys own a bar and they've been know to play impromptu shows.

      Delete
  4. Do these guys ever hit the West Coast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing scheduled for this tour. They seem to play east coast and european festivals.

      Delete
  5. I'm not much of a live concert person but it looks like you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete