The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Trade: The Dutch Card Guy

I've already exchanged cards with The Dutch Card Guy a few times now.  Jeroen is very easy to trade with as his PC's cover a lot of different players and teams.  This time around he loaded me up with Pirates and added a few surprises.  Check it out.





I love this last card as Martin Klebba was in Pirates of the Caribbean.  So I received an actual Pirate! This was just the tip of the iceberg as Jeroen threw in enough Pirate cards to fill an album.

Thanks again Jeroen for the awesome trade.  Hope you like the cards I sent and I look forward to future trades.  If you haven't check out Jeroen's blog do yourself a favor and give it a look.  He has awesome collections and a lot to trade.  You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad they arrived safely and you like'em ! Thanks for the trade !

    ReplyDelete