The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trade: The Lost Collector

I was able to make a trade with AJ from the blog The Lost Collector right before baby Lucy came into the world.  Knowing he was a big Yankees fan I shipped him off a care package of Pinstripers and he loaded me up with some Buccos.  Here is a small sample of the cards I received.

Every Pirates fan loves Andy Van Slyke.  Always nice to add some cardboard of one of my childhood heroes.
I've been to a few shows where John Candelaria was a featured signer.  He is always nice and has some great stories.  
 Really like the Chuck Tanner card!


AJ even added a WVU card of head coach Bob Huggins.  Huggins actually had a few autos in some sets the past couple of years.  I'll try to show some off down the road.
I try to add Gerrit Cole cards as much as possible.  This one is from Bowman Platinum and is numbered to /999.

Thanks again AJ for hooking me up with all the great Pirates and WVU cards.  Once things settle down for you (in about 18 years) we'll make another trade.  I'm a new Dad as well this year so maybe we can work on our next deal when the little ones are keeping us up in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the deal. I still have to post my end of the trade. I'll do that once things settle down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm sure you are a busy man right now.

      Delete