The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Diamond Signings

2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Kotchman/Morneau/Bay Triple Auto /86

I was trying to find a common denominator for the three players featured on this card, but failed to find something.  Bay and Morneau are both from Canada so that was my first initial thought, but Kotchman is from the US.  I took a gander at draft year as well, but those were different too.  The card is even serial numbered to a weird number (86).

This was a pretty big card back when Bay and Morneau were both playing at a high level.  I know I picked this up much later than 2005, but can't remember the price.  My favorite part of the card is how nice the signatures look for each player.  I hope to showcase a few Bay cards in the new few weeks as I have some unique ones in my collection.

I'll be putting some trade packages in the mail in the morning.  As always if you have some Pirates let me know and we can work out a trade.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. It's a nice card but it is, as you said, pretty random as to who is on the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't understand Kotchman. Bay and Morneau peaked at the same time and were both from Canada. They have several cards together, but we must solve the Kotchman mystery.

      Delete