The Legend

The Legend

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day

Been a whirlwind weekend here at BWTP headquarters.  My wife and I had a little party for some friends and coworkers Friday. Yesterday I spent the whole day in Pittsburgh seeing the Little Mermaid with my daughter and then meeting a friend to watch the Buccos game.  The Pirates decided not to blow this game and pulled out a close win!

Here area few pics from when I was walking across the Clemente bridge.



 Pretty good seats down the third base line.


 Nice picture of a guy taking a picture.

Celebrating the win!

Today was a nice day filled with way too much food in celebration of Father's Day.  Tomorrow I will be heading out to opening day of the Black Bears as my Father's Day gift from my wife and daughter. Word on the street is that the Black Bears may be starting top pitching prospect Mitch Keller who is on a rehab assignment.  This is kind of a theme as the Black Bears two years ago started Tyler Glasnow in a similar situation.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

Thanks for reading.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend. Happy Father's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty awesome weekend! Are you going to start collecting The Little Mermaid cards? Pretty sure Proset produced a set back in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah. I didn't know their was a Little Mermaid set.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated Father's Day! Seems like it was a nice time all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. I always enjoy my Pittsburgh days. I've been trying to discover a new beer place each time!

      Delete
  4. i'm a bit behind on reading. you had a nice Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete