The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Quickly Making Progress

My Black Bears Will Craig quest is going well..  The extra bonus was getting the blank back 1/1 as I was the only person to bid on it.  Here is what has arrived so far.

Base Auto

/99 Auto

/25 Auto
/10  Base Parallel
Blank Back 1/1


I haven't seen any of the printing plates or the true 1/1's hit the open market yet.  I will consider my quest complete once I get the /10 auto and the /25 /99 base parallels.  The parallels are all over eBay, but I'm waiting for someone to have free shipping as I don't want to pay $7 bucks in shipping for cards that will sell for .99.  The /10 auto may be a little tricky as only one is on eBay for a BIN price of $75.  He does have a best offer option, but I haven't attempted that yet.  Hoping one hits regular auction.

Thanks for reading









3 comments:

  1. I'll be doing something very similar to this once S2 is released later this summer. Going to try to snag as many different Vogelmonsters as I can get my hands on.
    Good luck with your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on your way! Never know when the plates will pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck grabbing the /10. There are tons of cards that I'm looking for with crazy BIN/OBO listings. Sometimes I'm tempted to send them an offer... but I don't want to offend them... even if (I think) my offer would be realistic.

    ReplyDelete