The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Punch Drunk

 Wes was promising to pick up the pace with his most recent installments.  He is a man of his words.


I'm having hard time imagining 15 rounds......

I'm not quite sure the order these are supposed to be in.  I'm just showing in order of how I opened them. 

This one was a showstopper for sure. It arrived in a gigantic bubble mailer. 

 How about an autograph jersey and 8x10 of Pirate legend Kent Tekulve.  Wes has sent me a wardrobes worth of jerseys over the years, but this might be my favorite.


Now for Priority Mail box #1
 How about a special WVU Nike football signed by 3 WVU greats.  Mike Compton and Noel Devine are visible here.
 Amos Zereoue is prominently featured on the other end.

Priority Mail box # 2


Mini helmets!

The WVU helmet features the auto of head coach Dana Holgorsen.

The Pirates helmet is full of prospects and one player that is in Pittsburgh already....JOSH BELL!


I'll never understand the methods of your madness Wes.  I'm happy to be the recipient of such awesomeness either way.  Hopefully I can figure out a way to get you back before I'm completely buried.

Thanks for reading!

23 comments:

  1. I imagine Wes as a guy with the resources of a Barry Halper but the collecting style of the average blogger. I dunno, maybe Richard Branson is a better comparison, just insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you building the annex onto your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy him some nails. I have some Willinghammers he can borrow

      Delete
  3. Peter just asked my question. I have trouble believing there could be any proper retribution in your situation. You have my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to go. And there are still ten fights left to endure

      Delete
  4. Just make sure you have fifteen clues at the end. If not you could have a conundrum on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some excellent items for so early in the game...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't really a war anymore. He's colonized half of your house by sending you stuff.

    ReplyDelete

  7. *eats popcorn*
    Thinks "This is going to be epic"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. That was my first thought, too. And then I was like "wait, there's more?!?"

      Delete
  9. I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. I have no idea what is to come, and how you might possibly imagine even trying to retaliate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Wes even took over Matt's blog by replying to all of the comments. Classic mind games by the master.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my blog has experienced a hostile takeover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wes, you are a madman! Never stop never stopping my dude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap, I'd be happy with just those items but more... Grabs even more popcorn :D

    ReplyDelete