The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

It Goes On and On and On....

I'm use to Wes's craziness more than most, but this time around I'm having a hard time keeping up. It feels like as soon as I get a post up something else is in my mailbox.

Nothing too special here....just an autograph bat of one of my all time favorite Pirates Jason Bay. See what I mean....  Who does that? You are out of your mind.

The good thing is I'm making progress on a unique return shot.  Hopefully I can get that to you before Bob Walk knocks on my door to personally deliver an autograph.  Maybe you and I can just meet Walk and Willingham for lunch one day.  What is the halfway point between Morgantown and Hazel Green?

Thanks again for such a great piece.  I'm going to buy a nice mount for this bad boy and hang it up.

Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

  1. It wouldn't surprise me if Wes had Bob Walk hand deliver an autograph from Wes the Hamburglar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome! What a great piece for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've stopped saying things are my favorite because he always finds something else, but Bay is a homerun for sure.

      Delete
  3. Just wait till every card on your White Whales list shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The middle point would be Knoxville. I imagine our first encounter being that you try to attack me dressed as Sting. I then perform some cheesy magic tricks, talk ominously, and disappear like the black scorpion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure awesomeness. Can't wait to read about the Walk/Willingham double date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Wes is never going to run out of cards (or bats), but you're gonna run out of space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....he threatens retirement all the time, but somehow he always comes back. I'm an easy target I guess.

      Delete