The Legend

The Legend

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Gypsy Oak

Recently I held a contest on the blog in which two of the winners were Red Sox fans (Mark Hoyle and Ron from Section 36).  Since my Red Sox stockpile was low I decided to do something a little different with the prize package.  I commissioned the artist Gypsy Oak to create some pieces for each of them.  

Of course he went above and beyond and really hooked each up with unique pieces.  I couldn't have been happier with the quality.  I'm an awe of his talents.  

As a thank you for the work, Gypsy Oak even hooked me up with a Barney Dreyfuss postcard! Check this out. 




If you ever want something unique for your collection shoot Gypsy Oak an email.  So incredibly talented! Seriously, how cool is that Dreyfuss.  So unique!

Thanks for reading!

10 comments: