The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

All Hail the Middle Reliever (Also I'm a Wizard)

A few weeks I had semi ranting post in which I said I get more excited about checklists than card design. I specifically made this joke. "Hey Matt this your left brain, that 2015 Panini Prizm set looks like shit." More powerful right brain....."that set has a Jared Hughes card!!!!!" 

Look at what I just bought. My words are magical.  Cards appear if I write about them. 

clemente rookie clemente rookie clemente rookie.


2015 Prizm Jared Hughes Fresh Faces Tie Dye /50

Design be damned! I think Prizm is the only set Hughes has signed for.  These type of cards are right in my wheelhouse. I already owned the base version, but the acid dropping parallel got my attention. I like to assume a former Pacific employee designed this card.  /snorts coke...you know what guys lets make it a diecut..../drops acid. I'm also thinking tie dye for the color scheme.  

All hail the middle reliever card! 

Thanks for reading. 



4 comments:

  1. Lol. Any posts that mentions a card company snorting coke is a great way to kick off the day. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete