The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Jaybarkerfan's Version of Junk Wax

The other day I received a mysterious package in the mail.  It contained two packs of Donruss and nothing else. If it wasn't for the Alabama address it would have remained a mystery. Why is the crazy madman Wes sending junk wax? 





It was his way to distribute another awesome batch of cards.







Love the Sweet Spot autos with the college helmets.


Orlando Merced auto!
Bob Walk scoping out chicks.

A great mix of old and new. Wes even snuck in a Steelers card.

You and I are in for a wild ride this year my friend. I know I won't be able to match your craziness, but I'm prepared to give it the old college try. I see today you already received my first shot for 2015. As we speak I'm reloading and getting ready to fire back again shortly! War it is.






6 comments:

  1. We need a secret forum to plan out all the assaults on Wes' mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've trademarked the craft of making custom packs.

    Still, looks like you got a nice bunch of, erm, junk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pacifist, but I'll join your army !

    ReplyDelete