The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pleasant Surprise

I don't show much of my WVU collection on here, but I'm just as active adding cards of Mountaineers than I am with Pirates. The big difference is that I'm much more cautious with my purchases. I rarely buy new releases of Mountaineers and single card purchases are made in a much more frugal manner.

One of my active searches on eBay is for Steve Slaton. By flaming out in the NFL relatively quickly I'm use to only seeing cards from 2008 or 2009. Needless to say I was pretty shocked to see this card.

2015 Upper Deck SSP Glossy Steve Slaton /10

A new Slaton card! I'm a sucker for any cards that actually show the WVU uniform. Slaton tends to be much cheaper than Pat White, but his cards still sell decent on eBay. This card ran me around $10. 

Let's go Mountaineers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment