The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Hit Me (JBF Appreciation Volume 5)

When I was scanning all this stuff I had thought I put all the relics and autos in one post.  Sure enough I left off a stack, so here we are.  This will be the second to last post featuring Steelers. Nothing but the hits folks. 




I speak of Contenders a lot in terms of WVU.  Always a favorite.  


Panini loves their event worn stuff.


I'm pretty sure Wes has made me a Landry Jones super collector.


Now here is an awesome card!


Just Wes tossing around triple autos like they are nothing.



A trifecta of big names.


All the Landry Jones cards.
I'd never seen this card before and it came out in a time when I was collecting Steelers actively. The Steelers have cycled through a lot of backups over the years.
Who is this guy....oh yes, Landry Jones.
Tomorrow we finish the Steelers and then  its on to the main even.  The Pirates cards were truly an awe inspiring sight.  The mega card is just a few posts away!

Thanks for reading.

11 comments:

  1. Louis Lipps. Wow, that's a pretty sweet sig and card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a nice surprise. He kind of made his name in between successful runs by the Steelers so not as well known.

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure you have the greatest card collection East or West of the Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure just the stuff Wes has sent would classify as that.

      Delete
  3. Steiny is right on! mind boggling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dang. Great stuff. Love the Woodson and Ward relics. Two of my favorite Steelers of all-time.

    ReplyDelete