The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Summer Secret Santa (Come Join the Fun)

What a couple of weeks at Bob Walk headquarters.  Hope everyone enjoyed the Wes appreciation posts.  It was fun letting everyone get a first hand look at all the crazy things he sent my way.  I can't believe I actually thought about doing all of that in one post.  The two week tribute seemed much more appropriate.

Now that the dust has settled I need to get things in order.  I have a stack of mail that is taller than me that needs my attention along with a few trade packages that need scanned.  In the meantime I thought I would roll out an idea I had a while back.

Introducing Summer Secret Santa!!!!  



The idea is the same as the annual winter version except one big twist.  Let's help those secondary collections! To join, comment below and mention another team or player you collect besides your normal primary focus.  For instance I would put WVU or the Penguins.  You could even use this as a kickstart for a new PC.  The possibilities are endless.  

I'll post some guidelines later on, but the $10 limit will continue.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just leave a comment with secondary collection in it

      Delete
    2. Stadium Cards..

      As in cards featuring Stadiums.

      Delete
  2. I'm in for my WWE/UFC collection if that works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun, but I don't really have any secondary collections, so I guess I'll have to sit this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pick anything that normally doesn't get sent your way

      Delete
  4. Will think on this. Can't afford to ship non U.S. is the biggest catch for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in. I have no secondary collection, as I pretty much collect everything. You could consider me a wild card and just send me anything, and I will be happy. I wouldn't complain if people sent me Benchwarmers LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don Sutton cards showing him as an Astro, Brewer, Athletic, or Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in. And I think I'll target my mostly-dormant ODDBALL collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have a blog, but would be interested in doing this. A secondary collection for me would be hockey goalie cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun. Hmm my secondary collection would probably be my niche collections I'll include a few to choose from since some might be difficult to find: Mascots, players born on 4 April, Variations of my name Kirk Andersen, players with names of Non-Sport celebs (Kenny Rogers, Michael Jackson, Jim Stewart), athletes that went on to act. If all else fails pro players from University of Maryland.

    ReplyDelete