The Legend

The Legend

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Chrome

Yesterday I featured a Finest Gregory Polanco auto.  Today lets talk Topps Chrome.  While searching eBay I came to a listing for a lot of Pirate Chrome cards.  My bid of $15 shipped netted me a pretty good crop of cards.  Check it out...








There were a few doubles in the mix too so overall it was a good deal  The obvious highlight is another Polanco auto for a reasonable price.  I'm also a fan of the Topps Shelf inserts so it was nice to add the Cutch as well.  

Thanks for checking out the blog


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Trying to get a few now that prices have dropped some.

      Delete
  2. Nice find! Polanco is still a bit too rich for my blood, but I may pick up a couple cards over the offseason if his prices continue to come down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you stay away from Bowman the deals are not too bad.

      Delete
  3. Nice stuff! I don't think anybody should wait much longer to pick up his stuff since he still looks pretty promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Just about every scout in the world thinks he is the real deal and that fatigue is playing the biggest role in the slump. I hope to pick up a few more during the off season.

      Delete