The Legend

The Legend

Friday, September 5, 2014

Home Game

It's a football weekend in Morgantown.  The Mountaineers host Towson tomorrow night so it should be a fun atmosphere.  I live close to the stadium so my house or my in-laws house are usually the staging area for some fun tailgates.  My friends will be coming over early afternoon to get the party started.  Grilling, beer and music will be ready to go!

Pat White/Steve Slaton UD Black Dual Auto /10

This card is one of my all time favorites.  It features two of the most successful players in WVU history.  Both players have nice autos and the pennants really give a nice college feel to the card. The card is super thick and actually came with a certificate of authenticity.  Not sure it was originally a redemption or if was pack pulled.  

Hope everybody enjoys the games tomorrow.  Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Do you live in Morgantown? For some reason I thought you lived farther south. I lived in the apartments next to the Varsity Club - couldn't beat the atmosphere on game day, though I could have done without the marching band practice waking me up at 6:30 or 7am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I live in Morgantown. Just had lunch at the Varsity Club this week. I'm within walking distance of the stadium myself. Morgantown on gameday is always fun.

      Delete
  2. Damn Upper Deck sure knows how to make beautiful cards. Attention MLB and NFL representatives... please, please, please give UD their licenses back. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. Upper Deck needs to be involved again.

      Delete