The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Flip it Over


I haven't been sharing many this year, but I'm still very active buying the Pirate related NOW cards. One of the early releases this year captured Jameson Taillon's one hit shutout.  It was exciting to see the dual image.  Card looks even better since this was a Sunday game and the players were wearing throwback uniforms.

Once again the Pirates have been on a reasonable pace NOW wise that allows me to pick up all the releases.  I was a little worried at the beginning of the year when I purchased several cards in one week.  The pace has slowed down to the point where I feel once again they will be middle of the pack release wise.

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. That uniform is pure awesomeness. It represents my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of the backs of Now cards are better than their fronts. I have a few where that holds true.

    ReplyDelete