The Legend

The Legend

Monday, May 29, 2017

Black Bears and Bagpipes

Last week I mentioned how excited I was that 2017 Topps Pro Debut was going to feature the first certified auto of someone in the WV Black Bears uniform.  Well, I had this waiting for me when I got home this evening.

2017 Topps Pro Debut Will Craig Auto

Since the autos are stickers and the fact that Will Craig hasn't done a whole lot to build on his first round draft status, prices are cheap.  I'll probably try to add a few parallels and will happily take any in trade if some of my card buddies pull some.  If for some reason one of the plates fall into my lap I may try and get the rainbow. 

Now on to Bob Walk the Plank Parts Unknown. 

This weekend my wives side of the family had a gathering at resort called Nemacolin Woodlands. It is only about 45 minutes from where I live so it makes for a nice getaway without having to spend to much time in the car.  The resort is probably best known for golf as it use to host a PGA event. I suck at golf, but my mother in law was nice enough to treat me to a round so I hacked away like a madman this morning.  I did manage a par which was a freaking miracle, but it was sandwiched between a bunch of 7's and 8's. Right when you want to quit golf forever you hit a good shot that makes you want to keep playing.  

Here is a few pictures I got. 

 The scoreboard on the 18th hole.

 A lone bagpiper was playing on Sunday night which was really cool.

 Some nice views.
 This was a nice duck dish I had.

This place must have a busy grounds crew.  

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Big thanks to any of you that have served over the years. 

Thanks for reading. 

4 comments: