A few takeaways...
- I was expecting more trash talking. The refs do a really good job of stepping in when the situation looks to be getting out of control.
- College basketball coaches are never happy. Bob Huggins and Bill Self looked pissed the entire game and scream at the refs constantly. That was enjoyable to hear that dialogue.
- Kansas has a crazy amount of athletes, but their young guards struggled with our press in the first half.
- The refs interact a good bit with the fans if you ask them legitimate questions.
- I need to win the lottery and get seats courtside.
Here are some pictures my wife took.