The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Framed Auto

Tough loss for the Mountaineers today as they got beat up by the Longhorns. Texas seems to be peaking at the right time, while our offense is beginning to sputter. Hopefully a little extra time off will get everyone on the same page for a huge Thursday match up with Kansas State.

2010 Allen & Ginter Andrew McCutchen Auto

It has been a while since I've shown off a Cutch auto. This has a nice sharp on card autograph. The MVP voting is this week. I think Kershaw will (and should) win the MVP. Both Stanton and McCutchen's seasons were great, but Kershaw was in a league of his own this year. I believe we'll find out for sure on Thursday.  

I'm glad Trout will finally win his first even though this should be his third.  Any voter that doesn't cast a first place vote for him this year should be slapped in the head. 


9 comments:

  1. i agree on all your points... and that is a great card. I need to add a Clutch to my collection and his is near the top of said list.
    Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have that one a long time. That is one of his early certified autos.

      Delete
  3. I think Stanton would've had the MVP in the bag if his season hadn't ended so early.

    Nice autograph though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He would have had all the counting stats that voters love plus the Marlins would have had a good shot at a winning record.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Dennis. That one is one of my older ones. That card is about twice as much now that what I paid for it back in the day.

      Delete