The Legend

The Legend

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A New Cutch

2014 Donruss Series 2 Andrew McCutchen Auto

I can count on one hand the number of McCutchen autos I've been able to add in the past year. The prices have skyrocketed to the point where finding one is hard to do for less than $50. When Series 2 of this years Donruss came out I noticed Cutch was on the checklist. I figured he would be a redemption as he has a few Panini products that have yet to be filled (I have 2 outstanding myself). To my surprise this card was live. I was able to purchase it a few months back for around $28 shipped. 

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. 


4 comments:

  1. Very nice.. congrats! I'd love to add a Andrew McCutchen auto to my collection one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one and the Topps lineage are the cheaper ones to chase.

      Delete
  2. Nice pickup dude, and at a great price! I wish I could still find Kershaw autos for anywhere near that price point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a lot of ways those guys are similar. Seems like both are around the same prices now.

      Delete