The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trade: Texas Rangers Cards

Rob from Texas Rangers Cards  and I are becoming pretty good trade buddies. This time around he hooked me up with a lot of modern cards plus some cool oddballs. The package he sent was rather large so my first thought was he just sent me every Pirate card he owned, but once I opened the box I was greeted by two pieces of treasure and multiple team bags full of Pirate goodness.

7 Eleven cups of Willie Stargell and Steve Blass!!!! I've seen these featured on several blogs recently. I've watched several auctions on eBay, but never pulled the trigger. Thanks to Rob I don't have to worry anymore. 

 A little vitntage.
A really nice Ultimate Collection Bay auto. I already had this one in my collection, but thankfully this will make a nice replacement as my copy has a significant scuff mark on it. I must have dropped it putting it in a toploader at one point.

 Greatness Personified!
 Lot's of McCutchen's were sent my way. Some of my favorites.


 Some sweet Clemente inserts!



Thanks for another great shipment of cards Rob. Plus a huge thumbs up for throwing in the 7 Eleven cups. What a great surprise. I have shelf full of oddball items in my basement that will make a nice home for them. 

I'll keep my eye out for some more Rangers for you. 


6 comments:

  1. Nice cups. Those are the kinds of momentos the hobby's been lacking lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that kind of stuff. I had a phase back in the mid 2000's where I was buying every weird piece of Pirate memorabilia I could find. Space became an issue so I had to switch my focus back to cards.

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked the cups and could use a few of the cards. I'll keep my eyes out for more Buccos stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again. I'm sure I'll find something for you soon.

      Delete
  3. Love the cups! Excellent package of cards!

    ReplyDelete