The Legend

The Legend

Monday, September 18, 2017

Completion

Before I get back to trade packages tomorrow I wanted to show the completed Flair Showcase Legacy Collections of Jose Guillen and Al Martin.  Below is all three rows for each player, starting with Row 2 and ending with the most difficult, Row 0.





















Thankfully this turned out to be cheap and pain free to complete. A seller that seems to specialize in 90's inserts had a complete set of these so I was able to fill in my gaps with ease.  My hope down the road is to finish the Jason Kendall portion.  I had a chance to add a few of his recently, but prices were all over the place.  These are the type of cards that will sell for $5 one day and $30 the next.

Thanks for reading.

15 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, shiny and purdy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir! Thank goodness for no stars on the Pirates checklist.

      Delete
  2. Row 0 sounds like some sort of philosophical question, kind of like a "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I was excited. Just had to pounce on the seller that was breaking up the set to fill in the holes.

      Delete
  4. I love these. They are not easy to find! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this product. Just curious... all of these are serial numbered to 100. How are Row 0 cards more difficult to pull compared to Row 2 cards if there are 100 of each card produced regardless of the row numbers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how Row 0 are more difficult other than the fact I read that in several different places. My guess is that they probably just haven't made it on the secondary market as much. They are noticeably different in their look.

      Delete