The Legend

The Legend

Monday, December 11, 2017

For Those Participating in Secret Santa

Just a friendly reminder to make sure all packages reach their destination by Christmas. Also, if you blog about your gift or make a Twitter post let me know and I'll make sure to add it to the formal write up after Christmas. I try to read all the posts, but I'm sure some will fall through the cracks.  This helps introduce everyone who participated and a nice way for some of the newer bloggers to reach some new readers. 


Happy shopping!

9 comments:

  1. The one I sent out was delivered today. (No, not yours)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting a final touch on the small but PC batch I'm going to ship out. I haven't seen the incoming one to me yet. Still plenty of time, not much time but plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just published my write-up! http://diamond-jesters.blogspot.com/2017/12/secret-santa-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent mine out yesterday and have already received mine from Minnesota! I will have a post up on Xmas day.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished my write-up. http://bumpandruncards.blogspot.com/2017/12/sneaky-secret-santa-strikes-swiftly.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My post is here: http://baseballeverynight.blogspot.com/2017/12/secret-santa-signed-strawberry.html but I've been advised there may be more coming! I sent my package out to my secret santa recipient and assume it was delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My post is on the bottom of my "big wrap" post. My package went out a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is on the way! Thanks for keeping all the elves in line Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Package sent and (yours) was received today! Posting about it Wed.

    ReplyDelete