The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Trippy

I've been working long hours the last couple of weeks in order to take a few extra days off around Christmas.  Time for cardboard has been limited, so I thought in order to relax we could all trip balls together.  Take us to that happy place Dock.

You have to love cards like this.  Kind of an oddball/custom hybrid. 

Now I'm starting to feel like I could pitch a no hitter......


It looks like the website for the Monarch Corona Printing Co is still active.  I know a few blogs have shown cards from this set.  The Moonlight Graham tends to be popular.

I believe these came courtesy of Brian from Collecting Cutch so big thanks to him.  I could blog for 5 years on the cards he has given me the last couple of months. 

Hopefully I can get back in the cardboard swing soon. 

Far out man...

10 comments:

  1. Both those cards were fun addition I had when I was buying everything Pittsburgh. Glad you are enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dockumentary on Doc is great...Ill always remember the 1971 AS Game with Doc giving up Reggie Jackson's mammoth HR at old Tiger Stadium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dock probably thought the ball turned into a dove when it was hit.

      Delete
  3. Holy crap, I NEED these in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are totally groovy! I will definitely be looking into this Monarch set.

    ReplyDelete