The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Secret Santa Stuff

I've been in contact with many of you about your Secret Santa packages, but wanted to get something up in case I missed someone.  If you haven't received your package, or have yet to hear from me on the reason why your package is late shoot me an email (mattscott82@gmail.com).  I'll do some detective work to see what the issue is.  Trying to avoid some of the issues we had last year of people not acknowledging arrival of their packages.

I've enjoyed reading all the posts and Twitter shout outs.  I'll write something up after New Years that will tie everything together.


15 comments:

  1. I got mine a little while ago but won't open until Christmas Eve, will post about it then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine last week and will attempt to post something about it soon... I'm terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be sending out Saturday. The last piece I was waiting for took a while to get to me, just got that a couple of days ago. So hang in there to my good little Collector.

    On the other hand, I have not received mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got mine today, waiting until Christmas morning to open it. Will do a quick Twitter post about it when opened and a more detailed blog post at a later date once the blog re-launches soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my package and posted today.

    My Secret Santa gift should be at it's destination by Saturday.

    Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still waiting to get, but the postal service is weird too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got my package and the post is going up Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The SS I sent arrived a week or so ago, I believe. It had tracking. Haven't seen anything about on via blog, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My SS package arrived a few days ago. Showed it off on twitter. Opened half, saving half till Christmas.

    My SS outgoing package is on its way to Canada. Might arrive late bc international shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both my gift and my Secret Santa's gift have reached their destinations. Thank you for putting all of this together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received and have a blog post up for it and I saw the post for the one I sent so I think I'm good! Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My SS still hasn't shown, I mailed out my SS gift a little late but I'm hoping it gets there by Xmas.

    ReplyDelete