The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, May 7, 2016

High Voltage

This is about as Pacificy as you can get....

 Lightning Bolts!!!!


A couple weeks back I found a seller who had a handful of Pirate parallels from 2000 Pacific Vanguard. Yes Please!!!!! I mean seriously, how can you not like the High Voltage inserts. While it is a little hard to tell the first one that is /99 is the green variation. The /199 is the gold version.  

The last card is the premiere date parallel of the base card. Pretty subtle for a Pacific card. This one is /135.  

It is so much better when you can combine shipping. The seller had five separate auctions of Pirates and I won each one for .99 a piece. 

I'm going to start a Go Fund Me to bring Pacific back! 

Thanks for reading! 



6 comments:

  1. Even there I can't say you've reached peak Pacific--those don't hurt my eyeballs! The longer they were in existence the better their stuff got as far as I'm concerned, especially those numbered parallels. I like that you collect them too! Count me in to bring them back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cool that Pacific is getting some love on the secondary market.

      Delete
  2. Paramount, Revolution, Aurora, Invincible, Omega, Crown Royale, etc... Bring em all back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most were very affordable at the time. I'm all about more competition.

      Delete
  3. Pacific....so underappreciated during their time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I think collectors have finally figured out how cool they are.

      Delete