The Legend

The Legend

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Walk, Papoy, HSCA Collaboration #14

This post will be very brief as I'm only keeping one card of any significance from this break. The big winner was Kevin who will be receiving a nice dual relic/auto of a talented Red Sox player. While Brian didn't get one of the hits he will be happy as he is receiving a nice Twins parallel.   I'll let them showcase them once they get theirs in the mail this week.

In the break I got the NL Central and NL West. Since this classifies as a Giant I got to keep this nice Mel Ott bat card /99.  I'll probably end up sending it to Arpsmith once he sets up shop in Kansas City.

I imagine Kevin and Brian would agree with me that DK's has been our most diplomatic breaks. I believe this is our third or fourth box since Kevin and I started this group break and it has delivered something notable each time. I'm guessing I will try this one again at some point.

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. i really have taken a liking to dk over the last couple of years. it's got a great checklist for dodger fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed when they discontinued the Panini Classics set. It had one of the best checklists in the last 10 years. Tons of pre war players. I like that DK continues to have a nice vintage player checklist.

      Delete
  2. Crossword puzzle creators love Mel Ott. I like the frame variations they do for DK, the felt /velvet is really classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did really well with non numbered parallels in both boxes I opened. Guys like Harper and Trout were pulled!

      Delete