The Legend

The Legend

Monday, May 2, 2016

Maybe This Was my First GQ Card

I thought the Cervelli printing plate I posted the other day was my first Gypsy Queen card of 2016. On closer examination I think Julie of a A Cracked Bat fame may have beat me to the punch.  Julie hasn't been blogging because of work obligations, but she is still adding cards to her collection.  From the note she sent me this was one of the hits from her box of GQ...


I don't hide my love for Gerrit Cole.  The Pirates have to lean heavy on the young ace as the rest of the rotation has been inconsistent. Besides Cutch he is probably the most valuable player on the team. He is one of my favorite players to add cards of.

Thanks for thinking of me Julie. This is was such a cool surprise.  I hope work settles down soon for you! I'll be sure to hook you up with some Astros/Tigers very soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment